Don’t you feel that Hong Kong is an ideal place for adventure lovers? Continue reading the post and know about some best places and spots in Hong Kong that prove that the city is a pure paradise for adventure seekers.
When it’s the first time that you are planning for some adventures, you must know that besides just offering sprawling shopping centres, skyscrapers building, sacred temples, the city Hong Kong is also popular for exciting adventures, tracks controlling courses, canyoning, mount biking, track-boarding, and some best opportunities waiting for you.
The city Hong Kong awaits with innumerable fascinating things that let tourists enjoy and get the offerings with open heart and mind. From the unapologetic tours that mesmerize you completely across the rugged terrains, adventures, neon lights, build memories for a lifetime.
While deciding on which adventures and activities to try in Hong Kong, look below the detailed list of top adrenaline-rush activities that will surely make your dream come true. So, understand the city in depth without getting in a lot of physical struggle that takes you through all its difefrent aspects of the city.
1. Rock Climbing In Tung Lung Island
For an exciting rock climbing experience, visit the Tung Lung Island and feel the thrilling experience when you are climbing up the rock. You can start your journey at the Temple Craig where you will also find some professionals climbing easily. You can the professional’s company and let your climbing skills become stronger. The activity duration takes places for full 8 hours along with lots of fun.
- Best time to visit: November month is the best time when most crowds visit. So, it’s safe to book your hotel rooms in advance using Luxury Escapes Promo Code to get at reasonable rates.
- How to Reach: You can book your ferries available at Sai Wan Ho and Sam Ka Tsuen. The ride will take about 30 minutes approx, so do bring a pier on the Westside.
2. Macau Tower Skywalk
Another thrilling adventure is at the Macau Tower Skywalk on the top of the rail system. You’ll be provided with a harness and using it, you can feel insecure when you’re walking, jumping, running or admiring the beautiful skyline. Along with the adventures, you can also get yourself clicked at the height and get skywalk certificate.
- Best time to visit: You can visit any time of the year and at any time both day and night views are enduring.
- How to Reach: To reach the top of Macau Tower skyline, you can board the 9A, 18, 21, 23, 32 or 26 bus and reach down at the Macau Tower or take a shuttle from Studio City to Macau Tower.
3. Kiteboarding At Little Palm Beach
Get ready for a more adventurous and fun experience in the water and build your kite-boarding skills in the little palm beach. You will feel the adrenaline rush while learning to ride the waves. If you are just starting out, you can try out jumps and tricks to combat your skills.
- Best time to visit: Try riding the kiteboarding all year-round. Thanks to its large part to the warm waters that stream the Florida current and Gulf Stream
- How to Reach: You can easily reach Hong Kong and then get your entry to the adventure by using Klook promo code.
4. Dragon’s Back Trail Hiking Tour
From witnessing the breathtaking view from the top of the mountain peak to exploring some unspoiled destinations of Hong Kong, there are some really exciting things in the tour you can do. Your journey will take you to some thrilling paths and as a hiker, you must push your limits and have a good time. After you descend the trail, you can find comfort in Tai Long Bay or try in some adventure water sports activities.
- Best time to visit: The best time to explore the Dragon’s Back trail is around October and April. You can book your flight ticket in advance during this time from online using Trip.com Discount Code as it is the peak season when it’s heavily booked.
- How to Reach: Take a metro ride from Shau Kei Wan MTR station, and wait for about 15 minutes at the Shek O Road to begin your hiking tour.
- Sightseeing attractions: Mountain peaks, rich natural forests, and sandy beaches.
So, get ready for thrilling adventure tours in Hong Kong and do plan to experience all the above adventures for a lifetime great experience.